some of my music

impure

WINTER OF SIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 10, 2005
Santa Fe, NM
Hey guys i just wanted to know what you think about some of the stuff i listen to. heres a short-ass list:

Omniscient
Winter of Sin
Obscurcis Romancia
Vesperian Sorrow
Vampiria
Wrath of Killentein
Windir
Alghazanth
Tvangeste
and of course Utopia Banished

this is an extremely short list. i am into the melodic/symphonic genres and dont mind a liitle old skool shit like Satyricon or Burzum, do you have any suggestions for the melodic/symphonic genre? i have heard mostly all mainstream bands but need more underground

impure said:
Hey guys i just wanted to know what you think about some of the stuff i listen to. heres a short-ass list:

Omniscient
Winter of Sin
Obscurcis Romancia
Vesperian Sorrow
Vampiria
Wrath of Killentein
Windir
Alghazanth
Tvangeste
and of course Utopia Banished

this is an extremely short list. i am into the melodic/symphonic genres and dont mind a liitle old skool shit like Satyricon or Burzum, do you have any suggestions for the melodic/symphonic genre? i have heard mostly all mainstream bands but need more underground

Don't forget Southmine.

yeah how about Impurity and how many of you have heard or heard of Thorns of Ivy? they are the most kick ass band in the world and Silva is the craziest guy

the guys of Winter of Sin are from my town - and they play great musick indeed !

I think Windir is pretty good. I really enjoyed Arntor and Likferd, more so Arntor I guess. I've also been meaning to listen to 1184 in full for a while, but I just seem to end up whacking on one of the other two mentioned if I want to listen to Windir.

Aside from their music, I think tthe album covers for 1184 and Likferd are awesome. Don't really know why this is though .... subtle / natural tones etc I guess.

I swear to god there's probably at least 10 more somewhere in this world. Somewhere out there I'm sure there's 3 or 4 bands with the same name as every band I've ever been in. For all I know, only people here in south Texas know who that particular Vesperian Sorrow are.

Yah douchebag.

uh

ok

1) metal-archives lists one vesperian sorrow, also i would be severely distressed if more than one band of faggots chose that dumbfuck name

2) theyve released two full lengths on a pretty well known metal label and pretty much eveyrone knows about them iirc

3) you must not be very perceptive

thrice owned imo