some questions for the audition

rise_of_the_wicked

New Metal Member
Mar 12, 2006
hmmm well I'm mostly curious

I have my own band which is in hiatus at the moment and I saw the ad for the vocals so I got curious.

I'm 24, got 2 years of frontman experience and shows, can handle any types of metal vocals (low growls, mike-disalvo-like, carcass-ish, thrash, black metal)

I'd love to tour and such, but I'm wondering, isn't bloodbath from europe ? and if I'm a canadian resident, how would that work ? so if anyone can answer that, would be cool :)

if you wanna hear.. hmmm lets see

my band: insurrection

choose your poison, recorded spring 2004
http://www.insurrectionmetal.com/mp3/insurrection_choose_your_poison.mp3

The Colony, recorded spring 2005
http://www.insurrectionmetal.com/mp3/the_colony.mp3

cheers

"1. Your vocals must be brutal but clear with essential articulation (we'll be judging harshly).

2. The mp3 of your vocals you want us to listen to can be whatever you like, but you MUST also be ready to perform a bloodbath song upon our request.

3. All various kinds of earlier experience is taken into consideration, but not a demand.

4. The level of ambition, passion and hunger for performing this kind of metal must be at 100%.

5. Keep in mind we're looking for a new frontman, someone able to work a large audience with charisma and skill. Hesitations? Then please step aside.

6. You must be able and willing to commit to touring.

7. Your age is 20+ years old.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][/SIZE]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]We can not guarantee a reply, but will consider and check all mails. Bare in mind, at the same time this audition is running, we're also actively searching among a few well known and not well known names on our own, so the outcome is pending. "
[/SIZE][/FONT]
---------------
[/FONT]If you feel like you can step up than go for it.

Send them a mail and ask them if you have any questions.

Your song was very good. I like it. I like that fact that you guys doesn`t play extremley fast metal.
Very good song, but i don`t like your vocals that much....not bad vocals but not the best either.

Salut Rise of the wicked,

Music sounds awsome man. But i agree, i dont think it's bloodbath quality vocals. I think that you would either have to move to sweden or be able to go there on a regular basis. That's my impression, cuz they want to take it seriously.

Blackened Rainbow said:
very good.i like it.you're very good vocalist but not for bloodbath.for crytopys:=)

hey thaqnks man !! that's actually my main vocal influance .. mike disalvo :D :D

I doubt I'll go for the audition though, because I dont know alot of bloodbath songs, PLUs the band might just get back up and running