Some thoughts about Bergara(Spain) concert...

hellyes!

New Metal Member
Jun 21, 2005
Hi all! Don't know if this will the right place but... I´m new in the site ...Could anyone from the group, management, promoter, whatever... explain what happened in Bergara concert last sunday? No supporting act and roughly an hour of show... I must say, the show was a blast,that's for sure, but... There were people coming from hundreds and hundreds of kilometres a Sunday, who next morning had to work, back in their distant homes, 22 euros of a ticket, plus travelling fees... I repeat, the show was a blast even in one hour, but... I sensed quite a lack of respect to fans from either, promoters, the group, management... Could anyone explain anything about it? I loved Charlie´s kind words regarding fans in his message from Madrid but...
All the luck in the world and i hope we can see anthrax right up there as a soldout gig it always should´ve been, but me and a lot more people would appreciate a little word on the previous issue if possible... Thank a lot and keep kicking ass!

Mr. Wu said:
There's another thread about this on page 2.
Satisfied about explanation... At least the concert was cool... All the best and hope you can come back next time with all your guns blazing!!! meanwhile, i'll stick to memories of sunday.