Someone have the Frontiers' Lyric??

i wrote them out once listening to the song, how accurate it is though who knows.. and some parts of the song i couldnt get.. SO..im useless :D but i do have what i THINK is them.

I would like to know where I can get Frontiers period. Any chance of it being released on the next SyX cd in the US? I have an ipod and was hoping it would be on the ITunes website...no such luck.

Which cd is it on? I already bought the special edition Odyssey you can buy in the States with Masquerade. I don't think I am ripping off the band trying to get this one song because it is impossible to find in the States. I hate when bands release cds overseas with an additional song...I know it is due to the record company's contract but it sucks nevertheless.

sweepking said:
Which cd is it on? I already bought the special edition Odyssey you can buy in the States with Masquerade. I don't think I am ripping off the band trying to get this one song because it is impossible to find in the States. I hate when bands release cds overseas with an additional song...I know it is due to the record company's contract but it sucks nevertheless.

Check your Private messages please.

does the japanese release have masquerade 98? If so, everyone should start buying their cd's from japan, hence making sales in europe and the states less, then maybe theyll stick extra songs on the states and euro versions to encourage buying from there..

The reason the Japanese cds work the way they do is that it is cheaper in Japan to buy imports than it is to buy domestic releases. So by releasing cds often a month before they're released elsewhere, & putting songs on them that don't appear on other releases, they encourage the Japanese to buy the domestic releases. Not sure why the Japanese labels' desires trump those of any other countries' labels, and yeah it is a drag, but that's just how it is.

Wasn't that long ago that people (myself included) would buy numerous import albums to get songs that didn't appear on the regular releases of our favorite bands, and there was no complaining about it; buying extra import issues has been a way of life for dedicated music fans for decades.

Who's "denying" you anything? You can buy the cd just like anyone else, you're the one who's chosen not to. That's like saying "I buy all my steaks at Safeway, why are they denying me free ribs?"..no one's keeping you from having it, it's up to you if you choose to buy it or not..don't bitch at the band/label/whoever for a choice you make.

I finally have heard Frontiers...kickass song. Not that I expected anything less from SyX. The thing that disturbs me about it is that I almost missed out on a song with one of Romeo's best solos to date and a ripping bass and drum solo too which are not too common in other SyX songs. Man did we get ripped in this exclusive deal. I didn't realize they got the Masquerade 98 addition to their cd as well.

This is what I got....

Frontiers

Yeah-e-yeaha
Sailing across the seas far and wide
We alone pierce the blue of the night
We search for answers to riddles old as time
And with the sunset our light fades from sight

Heading out
We are
Far from home
And we
Seek to conquer the great unknown... the great unknown

?Bodies? steadfast
On the
?Web? of god
We reach for the stars and beyond

Mission status all systems go
Counting down the engines ?flying?
??? Blazing ??? our beacon ?sails the skies?
And with the moon set our planet fades from sigh oh

Heading out
We are
Far from home
And we
Seek to conquer the great unknown... the great unknown

?Bodies? steadfast
On the
?Web? of god
We reach for the stars and beyond

Yeah-e-yeaha
Ride the ?light?