Someone may contact Dan to sing on their new album...

batmura

Sea of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2001
www.seaoftranquility.org
Hey Dan, I hope your unisound.se email is still valid cause you may receive an email from someone who "has completed CDs with some very big-name vocalists, but now wants to work with someone for whom quality is more important than fame.

The style of your singing could be anything from prog to metal to pretty much anything in between - and you could be male or female. This guy is flexible enough to work with whatever vocal style you bring to the table. His music is complex and deep and will challenge you."

The person wants to be kept anonymous at this point, but I do think they'll want to touch base with you.

And no, it's not Arjen Lucassen...

:)

I'd have to guess Henning Pauly as well...good call. He is a cool guy, had him on the radio show after the release of the second Frameshift album. A Henning/Dan colab. would be cool...I'd go for it!

Allen

Oh...just saw that Pauly is the guy from Frameshift. I really like Frameshifts second album with Bach. Didn't like the first one very much. Would be cool to see Dan sing on a new album if there is one!

I am not familiar with Frameshift... what should I be listening to...?!

"An Absence of Empathy" is the one i like the most.
68512.jpg