Something Anthrax Doesn't Have to Worry About Happening to Them

bRaTpRiNcEsS

Feb 4, 2002
Past the Point of Caring
Visit site
Fans sue over lousy Creed concert

Associated Press
Apr. 23, 2003 07:45 AM
CHICAGO - Fans are so angry with Creed's Chicago show in December they're taking the band to court.

Four fans filed the suit Tuesday in Cook County, alleging that singer Scott Stapp was so "intoxicated and/or medicated" that he was unable to sing.

The four argue that Stapp's inability to perform is tantamount to canceling the show.

They're looking for a refund of the $56 they each paid for tickets, plus parking expenses.

They're looking for other disappointed fans, too. The suit seeks class-action status.

The four say the roughly 15,000 people who were at the show are owed $2 million.

The band and its management are not commenting.

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
Tho John played with food poisoning so what stoped creed playing?

Nothing stoped them and that's the problem.

I know people who went to that show, the stories were horrendous.

He spent something like 90% of the show laying down moaning into the mic something along the lines of some of the lyrics but real words were few and far between.

Ragamuffin said:
Nothing stoped them and that's the problem.

I know people who went to that show, the stories were horrendous.

He spent something like 90% of the show laying down moaning into the mic something along the lines of some of the lyrics but real words were few and far between.

An N.F.M.B. exclusive!

Okay, not really. I don't know who took these. A friend emailed these to me. I am assuming the date on the camera is wrong. Otherwise, these pictures are not from the show being discussed.

creed.jpg

creed2.jpg

The singer from Creed was raised as a soul saving repenting christian. My guess is that his drinking is lightweight. I have a boot leg that Justin Dela Prince hooked me up with. It was John's birhtday show in L.A. and you could so tell that they're all ripped. Especially at the end with bring the noize.