Something-core! Rate the miiix!

May be you have to give a little more volume drums, specially to the snare. It's just my perception and likes.
Any way i like it, the sound is clear and tight. what technique and Amp you used to record the Bass?.
Another question is this version of the mix already with mastering?
Greetings and keep it up!

The kick sounds a little too plasticy to me, but that's just personal taste. I think the levels are pretty good as is.

I'm hearing some distortion/clipping on my PC speakers every now and again, do you have some subdrops going on?

I actually like the song. It's almost like an updated more metallic version of mid 90's NYC hardcore to my ears. I dig it!

I just turned the snare down before I bounced it. Probably turned it down too much! Guitars are 6505+ green channel with a 57. Bass was direct. It's not mastered but I threw a limiter on just to get an idea of how it will sound.

There's def bass drops! :lol: the band loves them. Too loud maybe? I also dig the music. If you want to check out the band http://www.myspace.com/shehasfallenband

Thanks guys!

hey man, the snare tends to disappear when you limit the mix, maybe that's why it has lost presence in the mix. so don't hesitate to turn up the volume to the snare.