Something I read about Dethklok

Cat5Messiah

Violator of Sheep
Jan 21, 2003
Seattle/Tacoma (Browns Point), WA
www.myspace.com
"Arch Enemy guitarist Michael Amott has recorded some voices for the show, though he's not sure when and where they will be used. James Hetfield and Kirk Hammett from Metallica have also recorded voices, also members of Nevermore have been confirmed to have voices on the show. Also, King Diamond has recorded voices for four episodes."

Is this true?

SSJ4SephirothX said:
"Arch Enemy guitarist Michael Amott has recorded some voices for the show, though he's not sure when and where they will be used. James Hetfield and Kirk Hammett from Metallica have also recorded voices, also members of Nevermore have been confirmed to have voices on the show. Also, King Diamond has recorded voices for four episodes."

Is this true?

Where have you been? Why do you think we can't get WD out of that damn Dethklok shirt. I ran into Brendon from Dethklok and I think the next episode is the one Jeff is in, then the one after that WD is in. King Diamond just did his recording for I think the 22 episode. Not sure where Mike Amott falls, but he recorded the same time as the Nevermore guys on their tour together. Can't wait!

MetalSteph said:
Where have you been? Why do you think we can't get WD out of that damn Dethklok shirt. I ran into Brendon from Dethklok and I think the next episode is the one Jeff is in, then the one after that WD is in. King Diamond just did his recording for I think the 22 episode. Not sure where Mike Amott falls, but he recorded the same time as the Nevermore guys on their tour together. Can't wait!

Sorry. :lol: Between work and the band, I can't keep up with things.

That's awesome! I can't wait either! I wish I could be on the show. :lol: