Something to do Friday 3/20

Steph Harris

Maidens' Bass
Not sure if any of you would be in to this, but if you're free this Friday:

South Coast Symphony ~ An Evening of Classics and Pops
We'll be playing movie music (Pirates of the Carribean, Schindler's List, etc.,), classics (selections from Holst's "The Planets", Stravinsky's "Firebird, and others) and well as....*rolls eyes*..haha..computer game music (selections from Halo, Civilization, and others)

CONCERT LOCATION:
Lake Hills Church
23331 Moulton Parkway
Laguna Hills, CA 92653

Time: 8pm
www.southcoastsymphony.org

I'll be in the bass section~hope to see some of you there! The concert will be done at around 10pm so that gives you plenty of time to rest and be ready to catch Linda's and Courtney's show the next day at the swap meet! ;)

What an interesting mix of genres!!! The music in Pirates Of The Carribean is amazing!!! I especially love The Black Pearl - beautiful piece that one!

Some computer game music is incredible!! Final Fantasy VII is my favourite, I even have the soundtrack - it's just that good!! Yep, I'm a geek!! I would be right up for this show...if I wasn't a few thousand miles away!! :lol:

Sorry I missed that event! I would have like to have seen it! I had to work this Friday, but hopefully I'll be off for the next symphony show!