sometimes i worry...

BigFakeSmile

toe much love!
Nov 16, 2002
Visit site
that i am not funny enough for this forum. but then i realize that just having that thought is evidence that i am actually the funniest. and HOTT.

ok... gotta go. got this department booze & brainstorm thing to attend somewhere in east buttfuck, ct. should be totally jawsome. i forget who, but recently i was chatting with someone and they didnt know the 'east buttfuck' expression. omz! my dog is so cute i would like to take him to the meeting. oh well.

vance doesnt eat his own poop. only other-animal-poop. ok, gotta actually go now, was just enjoying the gayo-dot pix. omz i love how gay and cuddly the band members are with eachother (greg)

omg the work group boozing was fucking hilarious! and i got lots of positive feedback on me, and a tentative "promotion" which will probably mean a tiny more money and a lot more work. so i decided to drive up and talk my way into the far-progressed slayer show in worcester and then stalk daniel and notorious manwhore sharlee d'angelo from arch enemy. HOTT.

That's why I avoided Slayer gig! BFS hunting swedes = sadly beautiful and I can't take the sad...