WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
haven't done this in a while

mine are

Candlemass-Bewitched
Great song, hilarious music video by one of the best and first doom metal bands. Tis a shame they broke up.

Lamb of God-As The Palaces Burn
This band is most excellent, and greatly underrated in the underground metal world. Lots of people give them shit for stupid stuff, or claim taht they are too "commercial". Fuck that. I also don;t understand why they get called metalcore, for besides the occasional break down, tehy sound more like old slayer mixed with old in flames. Good stuff and i look forward to seeing them at Ozzfest on the 12th.

Negura Bunget - 'N Crugu Bradului (I) - awesome opening track. Epic black metal. blah, blah, blah. I know 98% of this forum doesn't want to hear it from me since they're too busy listening to some band called Nevermore or something.

Worship - Keep On Selling Cocaine To Angels (for the songtitle alone: WIN!)

Temnozor - White Thunder Roars (anti-semnitic folk metal with flutes, WINNAR!!!)

I'm too lazy to go into further song descriptions.

NicodemiX said:
Negura Bunget - 'N Crugu Bradului (I) - awesome opening track. Epic black metal. blah, blah, blah. I know 98% of this forum doesn't want to hear it from me since they're too busy listening to some band called Nevermore or something.

Worship - Keep On Selling Cocaine To Angels (for the songtitle alone: WIN!)

Temnozor - White Thunder Roars (anti-semnitic folk metal with flutes, WINNAR!!!)

I'm too lazy to go into further song descriptions.

Nah, I'm quite in the same boat as you. Negura Bunget are fucking fantastic. I'd don't give a shit what anyone else says. I'm having trouble finding 'n Crugu Bradului though... I'm lazy and I'm not seeing it in my normal places. Any reccomendations?

Nobody knows about them, thats the problem. And if anyone is interested, I believe the Jewel Case is out now ( for N' Crugu Bradului ), Code666 tends to leave small things un-updated sometimes, just email them and ask.

Songs of the Week:
Blut Aus Nord- "Procession of the Dead Clowns"
Arckanum- "Haexhamer"
Leviathan- "Heir to the Noose of Ghoul"
Xasthur- "Abyssmal Depths are Flooded"

Have you heard Tentacles of Whorror? Theres this insanely creepy part with a choir where it slows down ( End of "Heir to the Noose of Ghoul") and then speeds up, then the guitars and ungodly screams come in as "Cut, With the Night, Into Mine Heart" begins playing. *Drools*

Leviathan is fucked up.. in a great way.

And maybe with some luck I'll stumble across the Negura handmade digi-pack. That shit is hot.

Speaking of "Telepathic.." I read something sad the other day. Now, in most cases I consider myself to be an elitist bastard because of my über picky taste in music, but this takes the cake: Review exerpt taken from Metal-Archives.com:

Written by Intoxicata on June 25th, 2004

It seems that Xasthur is indeed walking through the cash orchard these days...

WALKING THROUGH THE CASH ORCHARD?! Yes Im sure Malefic is simply raking in the cash from his immense new deal with Moribund records (Who I hear will soon surpass Century Media in sales). This is beyond Elitism and bordering on sheer idiocy. To say you dislike the music is one thing, but to say that Malefic released this record for money is sheer lunacy. I dont think most people realize how little Undergound musicians make, especially BM musicians. BLEARGH. [/rant]

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Have you heard Tentacles of Whorror? Theres this insanely creepy part with a choir where it slows down ( End of "Heir to the Noose of Ghoul") and then speeds up, then the guitars and ungodly screams come in as "Cut, With the Night, Into Mine Heart" begins playing. *Drools*

I need that album.... NOW