"Song vs. Song" Thread!

NocturnalNemesis

New Metal Member
Aug 10, 2010
Ok, I wanna give this kinda thread that I've seen on other forums a try. Here's how it works: I will start off by posting two songs, someone else listens to them both and gives them both a rating out of ten and thereby and chooses the better one and say why it is better, and then chooses their own song to compete against that one, and then someone else will choose a winner from those two and then post their own song to compete against it and so on...

(P.S. I'm not sure why the other "Song vs. Song" thread was closed but I'm sure it was purely to annoy me since there's obviously no forum rule or restriction against having a thread like this, it's not that different from the "rate what the person above you is listening to" thread, except that two songs are being rated and compared rather than just one, you moderators may want to look into which one of you is abusing his/her forum privileges and not following the rules for moderation).

10/10

vs.

10/10

Last edited by a moderator:
What a brilliant idea for a thread! I wish someone had thought of this sooner. And, say, made about a million of them. Such as the ones in the thread games forum.

Hai guys, instead of rate the song above me..let's rate BOTH songs above me! DOUBLE THE WORK YAY!

C'mon guys... this thread may have already been done a thousand times but do we really need to get all pissy and offensive about it?
Oh... wait... its Nocturnal Nemesis...
Carry on.

:p