Song3 New Tuneage (DFH, TSE, AmpegSVT, PT8)

I don't know what you mean? As in tone or playing parts?

The one reason is that with my band, our guitars don't sound the same, so I kinda tweaked it a little differently in each track to add a different texture to the mix. What parts specificially were you suggesting?

I guess this song doesn't have the description of, brutal, black metal, shred, thrash or rip your face off, for people to comment. Or it doesn't sound like Bulb or Keith Merrow. I'm done posting on this forum.

(for awhile)

I guess this song doesn't have the description of, brutal, black metal, shred, thrash or rip your face off, for people to comment. Or it doesn't sound like Bulb or Keith Merrow. I'm done posting on this forum.

(for awhile)

I know it's frustrating..I normally only get 2-4 replies max on my RMM threads, so now I just PM my mixes to people on here whose opinions really matter to me.

Anyways, sounds good on crappy work speakers at low volume.

Might wanna wait for people to actually have time to check your stuff out? Kinda overreacting seeing as you gave up little more than 4 hours after your inital post. It's also the first time I see you post anything.

I really dig the song, but yeah, no point on commenting now...

Might wanna wait for people to actually have time to check your stuff out? Kinda overreacting seeing as you gave up little more than 4 hours after your inital post. It's also the first time I see you post anything.

I really dig the song, but yeah, no point on commenting now...

Well he HAS posted things before, so yeah. Seems more like built up frustration to me.