songs never played live

skakruk666

Midnight walker
Aug 20, 2006
Rancagua, Chile
hey, i havent seen in my life black widow performed live... and it's one of my favourite songs :cry: do u know if they have played it? what other songs do u think they havent performed live?

thanks

I dont think they've played Triple Corpse Hammerblow. If so, they stopped. Never played Northern Comfort. I haven't heard them play Taste of My Scythe either.

i want to see those all live!

I once asked to Alexi why he doesn't play Northern comfort and wrath within (2 of my fav. songs), and he watched down, touched his hairs (he was a bit embarassed i think) and answered that he don't like those songs...
Of course i don't believe him :)

Alachi said:
i want to see those all live!

I once asked to Alexi why he doesn't play Northern comfort and wrath within (2 of my fav. songs), and he watched down, touched his hairs (he was a bit embarassed i think) and answered that he don't like those songs...
Of course i don't believe him.

Why not? You don't have to adore every song you write...

<-Warheart-> said:
I want to see/hear Children of Decadence live!!

Yeah me 2...btw this sound file sounds like an awsome gig....

@Conti lol not really what i had in mind ^^

IM not a big fan of those either so I see where hes coming from but he should play TCHB cause that song kicks major ass (I just listened to it for the first time yesterday :lol: )

Children of Decadence live would own...

For me, though, I'd say I'd like to see/hear Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood or Punch Me I Bleed. I don't they've played either of them live :(

I love "Taste of my scythe"... but it seems that they've never played it live up to now, is it right? I don't know...
And then another song of my favourite is "Hatebreeder" too... have they ever played this one live?

frohead said:
Children of Decadence live would own...

For me, though, I'd say I'd like to see/hear Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood or Punch Me I Bleed. I don't they've played either of them live :(
they have played both of those