Songs that get stuck in your head and you wish wouldn't

Peter, Bjorn, and John... with the whistling. Oh my FUCK that song kills me. And it only takes about 3 notes before it gets stuck in your head. Not even enough time to turn it off if it randomly comes on. My desk at work is located in Mountain's section of our building, which is a soft rock for adults type station and so basically, that's what I hear all day unless I put on heapdhones. Anyways, they used to play the fuck out of that stupid song and no matter how hard I tried or how much Gojira I blasted when I got home, it never left my head. Fortunately, the Mountain doesn't play it anymore.

One time, the drummer in my band (who hates that song equally) sent me an email with a link to an mp3 on his own web server. He told me it was a new Cryptopsy song (this was months and months ago) he found. I downloaded the filed named "newtune.mp3" from his personal server, put it on and heard those fucking whistles. He tricked me hard and that piece of shit got stuck in my head again. I still haven't forgiven him. I'm plotting serious revenge.

Here it is. I recommend clicking only if you don't know what song this is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51V1VMkuyx0

It's still beyond me why indie bands like this even make it out of the garage.