Sonic Cathedral: for all things femme-metal

This is the thread for everyone to come to if they are looking for bands similar to Nightwish or more bands with female voices.

Be sure to visit our affiliate, Sonic Cathedral, to find out more about fantastic female-fronted bands, read reviews and interviews with bands (some written by me), and meet people around the world who enjoy the beauty of the female vocal within metal music.

Sonic Cathedral is great!!!! Were actually the USA featured band... they have been very generous to us! Cant say enough kind things about SC!

Thanks everyone, for your nice posts.

Oh yeah, Tramz...since I couldn't reply to you in the locked topic, I would have taken down any promotion of SC if I thought it was spamming the forum. But I felt there was a difference between just coming in to promote your band, and keeping our affiliate ties to people who have sponsored us in the past. SC and OSA have had a great working relationship and I felt it would be good promotion for them to mention them here.

Anyway, it looks to me that since we are affiliated now with UM, it would be best to strengthen our relationships with them and just accept that spammers, to a degree, are going to stumble into our forum from time to time. The best we can do is breathe a sigh and hope we get exposed to some good new bands out of it.

And just for the record...NO ONE can ever be bitchier than me!