Sonisphere setlist?

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/sonisphere-reviews-anthrax-alien-ant-farm/

The Bush returns at Sonisphere!

Anthrax

One word sums up Anthrax today - flawless. Smashing through the barricades with a thunderous ‘What Doesn’t Die’, it’s mind-blowing to think that this incarnation of Anthrax haven’t played together for 4 years. Bush’s voice is nothing short of sensational, as his enthusiasm and energy.

‘Caught In A Mosh’, ‘Anti-Social’, making an entire field full of people lose their fucking mind during ‘Bring The Noise’ and a finale of ‘Indians’, John Bush and Anthrax came to Knebworth anc came, saw and motherfucking conquered.
Beez

Way to do it...great comeback John...now please - save the sinking ship!

T:)

It was awesome - they kicked off with What Doesn't Die - the backdrop was the WCFYA tour one. During Caught in a Mosh massive swirling pits started up, they also played Only, Room for One More, Anti-social (massive sing a long - priceless to hear so many voices), I Am the Law, Safe Home finishing with Bring the Noise and Indians. I think that's right anyway and I can't remember the order, they played for about an hour so there would have been other songs.

Totally blinding and the best band on Saturday. The second best - well, imo that would be Bjorn Again, abba'ering up a version of enter sandman, they were tops.

any word from john between songs to suggest he is staying in Anthrax?

Sadly not - but then there was nothing either way - nothing to say that it would be his last show with Anthrax either. He was giving it his full - and wow was it a show good, they were on fire. I think we're all hoping it will happen :)

Interesting no Madhouse, since that song seems to have been Anthrax's "in vogue again" song of recent times with Guitar Hero etc making it big. Still, great setlist. Not sad to see no Got the Time for once.

Ah man... wish they would scrap Antisocial.

Great set list regardless. Surprised no 'Among' on that list but I suppose we could all sit here and say the same for a million other songs not on that list.

Hopefully someone's got proper bootlet footage with decent audio to DL soon.