Sons of Anarchy (series)

Anyone watched this? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1124373/

I just finished watching all the episodes except the newest one, and god damn it's entertaining. Sure it has it's awkward moments and it's not as popular as Seinfeld, but it has motorcycles, booze, dirt and mindless violence. What else do you need for brains-off entertainment? :) Plus it has Skinner from X-Files and Peggy from Married with children :D

Really insightful commentary there driller.
Anyway having actually watched the show I find it entertaining as hell. It isn't earth shattering but it's certainly good in the scheme of television drama.

As an Anarchist, i find this to have the stupidest title of any show ever made.

and i bet its shit too.

Either this post was a demonstration of absolutely ingenious sense of irony, or then it's just an example of the stupid shit that is turning this forum from a mind-blowingly awesome online community to a fucking lousy HCAF caricature. I'm afraid it's the latter, though.

If you want to further discuss your personal views on how everything is shit except Venom, please start your own thread about it. Otherwise you can just watch a few episodes and then come back bashing the show, hopefully with something a bit more insightful than "iam an tyre anachrist fkuc off lol."

God damn inanity like this gets me on a bad mood sometimes.

Hellz yeah. I'm all about it. This show was actually developed by some mutual friends of mine out here. Certified Oakland Hells Angels, namely "Smily". The sons logo was drawn by the singer of my bands boss, Freddy Corbin (Tattooer). You'll see him tatooing in a future episode. The actors that are mentioned are great, but you missed a few...

Tom Arnold ( :lol: )
Henry Rollins
And the star Charlie Hunnam that has been in a bunch of movies, the most awesome being "Green St. Hooligans" (a great futbol gang movie).

It's in fact the only show i've been recording on our DVR lately. Other than Tues at 10 my family gets all the TV privleges.

The actors that are mentioned are great, but you missed a few...

Tom Arnold ( :lol: )
Henry Rollins
And the star Charlie Hunnam that has been in a bunch of movies, the most awesome being "Green St. Hooligans" (a great futbol gang movie).

Definitely. I was a bit surprised to see Rollins' first appearance in the series, though :)

And yeah, Green St. Hooligans is absolutely fantastic! The only Elijah Wood movie I remember actually enjoying.

Thanks for the head up on the show, I'll have to check it out.

And Driller... the idea of anarchy is pretty fucking stupid. It completely goes against human nature (and by that I mean the historical tendencies of people throughout millennia of existence) and is generally a terrible idea.

Hopefully you were kidding...

Either this post was a demonstration of absolutely ingenious sense of irony, or then it's just an example of the stupid shit that is turning this forum from a mind-blowingly awesome online community to a fucking lousy HCAF caricature. I'm afraid it's the latter, though.

oh, please do forgive me for expressing an opinion on the internet,
i forgot that only approved opinions are allowed here.

If you want to further discuss your personal views on how everything is shit except Venom,

Venom suck
:lol:

where exactly in my original post did i mention Venom? ffs

Hellz yeah. I'm all about it. This show was actually developed by some mutual friends of mine out here. Certified Oakland Hells Angels, namely "Smily". The sons logo was drawn by the singer of my bands boss, Freddy Corbin (Tattooer). You'll see him tatooing in a future episode. The actors that are mentioned are great, but you missed a few...
That's awesome!

Really insightful commentary there driller.
Anyway having actually watched the show I find it entertaining as hell. It isn't earth shattering but it's certainly good in the scheme of television drama.

pretty much summed it up for me. I like it, but "not earth-shattering" is actuall the way i describe it in real life. I just watched Breaking bad before i started watching sons of anarchy. Everyone should check out breaking bad.