Soooo....how has your week been?

...This week has been very nocturnal....in turn not being able to look for a job. In conclusion this week has not been productive...:confused: ...:err: ....Actually i take that back, i have posted quite a bit on this forum:) and played some Zelda-Link to the Past on super nintendo....practiced with my band and wrote some stuff for another one. I also finished reading a book and started another one....damn other than not getting a job I've been busy:lol: (not really, though)....

well I have been very very busy during this week and also had some insomnia problem :(,but now it's Friday night and I'm so glad my week is over :D I'm going to Marduk tomorrow (who cares anyway :p)........
Friday was the best day this week....friday evening was the best part of this Friday....hehe yeah,i went on a shopping spree.....spent 41000 drachmas (that is around 230DM i think) onCds and books and now i am completely broke and will be like that for the following 10 days...:D
anyway,it was cooool and now i got Fleurety's "Min Tid Skal komme" on promo!!!!! :hotjump:
have a cool weekend guys!!!!!

Originally posted by Melancholia
well I have been very very busy during this week and also had some insomnia problem

:cry: I can't sleep quite often either - is soooooo annoying :mad: But you are right! Shopping would cure it, if I didn't have to save allmy money for christmas :err: But I'm sure Ican afford one cd :D

Everyone have a marvellous weekend! :D

thanx godisanatheist!
my weekend was a :hotjump:
On Saturday I saw Marduk + God Dethroned live!!!!!!
AWESOME EXPERIENCE (and imagine that this words come from someone who isn't really the biggest marduk fan ever)
I had never heard god dethroned before (except for their cover on Evil Dead) and i was titally blown away... Killer DM and they also had a killer sound (although the club they played isn't so famous for that hehe)
Marduk kicked major ass,Legion is definitely one of the best frontmen around.....
0000007.gif

I hope you had a great weekend,too guys : )