Sophie is a Sado-Masochistic wench

Resonator

Apr 16, 2007
Wikipedia said:
Sophia (Σoφíα, Greek for "wisdom") is a central term in Hellenistic philosophy and religion, Platonism, Gnosticism, Orthodox Christianity, Esoteric Christianity, as well as Christian mysticism. Sophiology is a philosophical concept regarding wisdom, as well as a theological concept regarding the wisdom of God.

Simply browse Google with the keyword Wisdom and modify accordingly. For the case of simply choosing a random page number on the Images tab, I came up with this:

wisdomman.jpg

Not funny much, but I know you guys browse 4chan. Anon will deliver.

Yes, I do, and I also think it explains alot. Continue your observations, please.

It wasn't easy to learn, but I managed. How is it you guys manage with such failure? It's a simple task...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud7xI_9NLeE]Background music[/ame]

Observation++, my friend. But it comes off as funny when there's such an uncanny sense of incompatibility with our different thought processes, so I feel a good laugh is in order.

So now that the laughing is done, some more tl;dr for you.

That idea was to compare notes with people who have the defect that is Schizophrenia, whatever it is remains irrelevant as far as I need to truly know. See, the way I've overcome the actual defect is to simply let it slide. The things I give no volition to do become latent, i.e. listen to voices in my head, contort my emotions, etc., the reason being that I understand the brain as more of a mixing pot for thoughts to develop.

For instance, I was contemplating what it really meant, in philosophical terms, to actually "Love thyself," and came to the conclusion that a true balanced nature, or at least a nature you can put love into, is to embrace negative and positive thoughts. In essence, the idea is to manifest the proposition of there being 3 components to the body to reality, and this allows for a number of different new trains of thought to emerge.

Basically, you establish 3 different forms of control as such:

1) Left subconscious brain: Positive control
2) Right subconscious brain: Negative control
3) Conscious mind: "Alpha" control

In re-wiring the brain this way, now we establish the fact that thoughts can be "Polarized" at whim, because we obviously have the capacity to think the concept, and from that we can establish it AS fact. That being said, a neutral part of the brain now commands both aspects of the subconscious.

I feel that prior to this, my best result was to find a way to use this at will rather than all the time. I would find myself distracted, but by simply re-establishing this control at any given time, I can observe a direct increase in most of the actions I would ever do. But I notice that there is a difference in the actual use of this technique when I compare actionable events versus contemplative thought.

When thinking, I find you can dip the Alpha control part of the mind into the subconscious, and bring out the left and right parts of the normally conscious brain back to the norm and initiate a conversation, controlling both aspects intermittently. When the Alpha control is present in the conscious, it's a better mental environment for actionable events to arise, such as quick thinking or lifting a heavy object a far distance, or even simply walking with a bit of a swagger if you wanted to.

So yeah. You'll have to find a guy named Poimander to establish that "Alpha control" technique for you to get the proper effect :p

lol Resonator. Nobody wants to talk to you so you just talk anyways. All bets on people frequently don't answer the phone when you call them :lol:

You don't even have to read to know it's already true in you, from doing that.

EDIT: Impressive.