• I don't do opera.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
I gotta go with the big YEA. I know the creators are going to take shit because fistfuls of main characters did not die in hails of gunfire, but it exceeded my expectations and did stuff I completely didn't anticipate.

I am disappointed the crazy Russian didn't come back. Although the Crazy Russian quota was definitely fulfilled in another way. :)

HBO does much shorter seasons than the networks--one of the reasons each show is so much better. It's not just better writing, less commercial pandering, free use of profanity and sex and drugs...sometimes, simply, spending more time on an episode does it.

i give it a yea as well. i have missed a few episodes and it definitely was a season that was low on violence and heavy on just sheer drama. but i really liked the actors and the story in the finale. and the houseboat scene was just humor at its best.

One dude I watched it with cited the houseboat scene as a reason why it sucked: because "he should've fuckin' shot that dude!" and I cite that as a reason not to pay attention to his opinion, which is clearly motivated by sheer bloodthirstiness.