Votes: 11 22.9%
  • omerta

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • inside the city of glass

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ghost of the Sun, I think....

Omerta, One Year From Now, Evidence, A Premonition, Inside the City of Glass and Criminals all come close, though....

Why?Why?Why?Why?WHY???

Why polls like this????Why polls anyway???

Do you really (feel a)NEED to know what's the best song out of VE? Or the best Katatonia album? Why don't somebody make a poll out of the guitars Anders and Fred switched on the concerts?It would be much more interesting. Or, how about this: let's make a poll out of ALL THE SONGS EVER RECORDED ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH and we will vote it.But remember, ONE VOTE ONLY. So that we could fill the rest of our day thinking which one would that be. And Why One Vote Only? If I wish to vote for all the songs, why shouldn't I? Or what if I - or anybody else - wish to vote for the same song 143 times? The most patient will win(at least the song s/he voted for).
I'm sorry _transparent_, this is nothing against you(nothing personal), but why wasting time on polls such as this? Let's go out right now, we all, shall we, and get a LIFE.
thank you for your time.

somewhat pissed, discouraged1
cheerz

Reactions: AlienmaN
yep i know, whats the point of living :rolleye:

i think the general reason for a poll is to know the 'general' fans feelings of the songs on the album. why bother posting on the board if you dont want opinions? because thats what a poll is asking for, or most posts about the band... (nothing personal discouraged1 :D )

ah theres more i could complain/write about but i agree, lets all get a life and not bother.

oh and one other thing that has completely nothing to do with this:

when someone asks on this board or the opeth board, or well any board i guess: ''is (insert band here) a good band? or 'whats the new album like?' why do people always say 'its brilliant' etc. why dont they ever talk about what it sounds like or whatever, saying its brilliant never helps.

oh, yeah...i should be going now.

discouraged1 said:
Why?Why?Why?Why?WHY???

Why polls like this????Why polls anyway???

Do you really (feel a)NEED to know what's the best song out of VE? Or the best Katatonia album? Why don't somebody make a poll out of the guitars Anders and Fred switched on the concerts?It would be much more interesting. Or, how about this: let's make a poll out of ALL THE SONGS EVER RECORDED ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH and we will vote it.But remember, ONE VOTE ONLY. So that we could fill the rest of our day thinking which one would that be. And Why One Vote Only? If I wish to vote for all the songs, why shouldn't I? Or what if I - or anybody else - wish to vote for the same song 143 times? The most patient will win(at least the song s/he voted for).
I'm sorry _transparent_, this is nothing against you(nothing personal), but why wasting time on polls such as this? Let's go out right now, we all, shall we, and get a LIFE.
thank you for your time.

somewhat pissed, discouraged1
cheerz
Someone needs to switch to decaf.

The poll can tell a lot about the album. E.g. it can tell how many Hits and top list songs are there.. In pop music it's usually 2-3 max.
Now we can see that all the songs are top songs, all are the highest quality thats why so hard to choose. In special cases it can tell to the band which type of songs the fans like... In this case (VE) we like all. :)

The poll can tell a lot about the album. E.g. it can tell how many Hits and top list songs are there.. In pop music it's usually 2-3 max.
Now we can see that all the songs are top songs, all are the highest quality thats why so hard to choose. In special cases it can tell to the band which type of songs the fans like... In this case (VE) we like all.
originally posted by Dora

Why the hell are you talking about pop in a Katatonia forum
this is not apreciated

I think polls are great. Look, we all waste a lot of time in these bulletin boards and especially on the internet in general, either chatting or looking up stuff. Admit it, we're fucking bored. Polls make that boring time just a tad more interesting. Hell, I think I'll go start several new polls just for the hell of it. I have nothing to do all day except play the new Legend of Zelda until I go see Sepultura and Voivod tonight around 8. I don't work because I'm a psychopath on social security. Polls rule!

-'Evil' Vince, former once-respected journalist

EvilVince said:
I think polls are great. Look, we all waste a lot of time in these bulletin boards and especially on the internet in general, either chatting or looking up stuff. Admit it, we're fucking bored. Polls make that boring time just a tad more interesting. Hell, I think I'll go start several new polls just for the hell of it. I have nothing to do all day except play the new Legend of Zelda until I go see Sepultura and Voivod tonight around 8. I don't work because I'm a psychopath on social security. Polls rule!

-'Evil' Vince, former once-respected journalist

Hey, thats funny! I'm also a psychopath who doesn't work and bored and I'm also a journalist. Isn't it interesting? Journalists are antisocial psychos...! especially the ones who like black metal. :)

Make a poll about Katatonia fans' work habits :)