Sorskogen

They actually did exist. There were two more on AudioGalaxy before it shut down. No one really got them though not realizing what it was or how rare they were. I am not the only person who remembers this, there have been others that mentioned it. Surely someone out there has to have a copy of the others...just need to find the. :s

please inform me , what is sørskogen ? a side project form Mike ??? do they sing in sweedish since the tilte of the song is sweedish ?

It shouldn't be a problem finding it on any of the filesharing services, i.e. Soulseek, DC, et cetera. It's a shit quality copy, though.

Dan Swanö will burn you a CD quality copy if you send him a blank CDR and some postage. Same thing with the Steel project he did with Mike A. You can get ahold of him on the Dan Swanö UM board.

Parasite said:
They actually did exist. There were two more on AudioGalaxy before it shut down. No one really got them though not realizing what it was or how rare they were. I am not the only person who remembers this, there have been others that mentioned it. Surely someone out there has to have a copy of the others...just need to find the. :s

your'e misinformed dude.I asked mike when i saw Opeth on march 10th if there was going to be a Sorskogen full length,and he said "no,that was only a one song thing.No other material will be recorded"