Sorta' off-topic.... oldschool metal guitarist back in action

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Though we normally talk "shop" here as opposed to "favorite guitarist/bassist/drummer singer etc." which I like and respect and therefore don't talk much about my favorite guitarist here, but I will make an exception with this post. I make the exception because my favorite guitarist did his best work about 18-20 years ago...... namely Wolf Hoffmann former Accept guitarist and I would love some of the younger axe-slingers to hear this guy.... maybe live.
Accept is going to do a few European shows in 2005 marking the 25th anniversary of Accept as a recording artist. I don't know if they will make it to the states, but as an American I hope so. While Wolf may not quite have the following of an Yngwie or EVH, I think it is newsworthy at this forum, because I have met many Wolf/Accept fans on the net over the years and a few in here to be specific or I wouldn't waste the bandwidth.

Bryant

Class of '85 said:
Hoffmann is awsome, his melodies are haunting. I would love to see him live.

Great to see a positive reply. I didn't want to turn this forum into a "my favorite guitarist" place. I simply think this reunion is big enough for a musician discussion post.

Bryant