soul sick

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
I'm only posting this because... well this was their 'description' thing on CD Baby. And it made me laugh. (all of which I got from their ad banner on the UM forums)

SOUL-SICK HAS BEEN ASSAULTING THE EAST COAST FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS NOW... HAILING FROM LONG ISLAND, N.Y. THEY PUT ON A INCREDIBLY INTENSE LIVE SHOW WITH NO SHORTAGE OF POWER. SMASHING ONTO THE L.I. METAL/HARDCORE SCENE WITH THEIR INFAMOUS DEMO "STILL SICK & SUFFERING..." THEY JOINED THE RANKS OF OTHER LONG ISLAND HEAVY HITTERS. WITHIN MONTHS THEIR SHOWS WERE SELLING OUT ALL OVER N.Y. AND EVENTUALLY EVERYONE WHO WAS ANYONE HAD SOUL-SICK ON THIER LIPS. SOUL-SICK SHOWED THEIR PROWESS WHILE PLAYING AND OR TOURING WITH BANDS SUCH AS: CANDIRIA, VISION OF DISORDER, SEVENDUST, MADBALL, HATEBREED, SNOT, MESHUGGAH, WARZONE, INDECISION, SUICIDAL TENDENCIES & MANY MORE............NOW, SOUL-SICK & BORN WRONG RECORDS PROUDLY PRESENT THIER DEBUT CD "PERFORMING AN EXACT REVENGE" 13 SONGS OF BRUTALITY WITH GROOVE. PRODUCED BY A.J. NOVELLO OF LEEWAY & FEATURES GUEST APPEARANCES FROM CARLY COMA & KEN SCHALK OF CANDIRIA.

F'ing helll. They've been assaulting the east coast? Whose doing anything about it? An Infamous demo huh. WTF is so infamous about any demo? Well damn. I guess I'm not anyone... because I didn't have Soul-Sick on my lips. Brutality with groove is cool. Brutality with a Groove reminds me of Reservoir Dogs.

I went to their web site. I'm fucking number 209 bitch! Man. What a following! Their brutal assault must be just killing their fans! Aw well, I'll still check out their music.

WTF. This band organizes their music by genre. Lets see, I can choose Rap-Core, Hardcore, Technical / Metal (wtf is with the slash...), and extreme thrash. Extreme thrash. Okay? Because Thrash before them wasn't extreme! I'll check this shit out! I'll listen to World of Hate because they say its:
a real thrash type song in the spirit of EXODUS.

"YOU AGITATE ME. YOU COMPLICATE ME. YOU AGGRIVATE ME, BUT DO YOU HATE ME?

Alright. So... you can't write.

But thank god if you don't like thrash metal. This band plays it all. Everything that can assault you! Because we all know that people into thrash metal really dig those rap-core dudes! This just screams, just fucking sign us we'll do what you want!

But I better check out a full song. Strike the Nail! Aw man word. Nothing is more brutal than hammering nails.

But fuck this. Their stories show just how fucking brutal this band is! And truly a devestating assault!

Here's the true story o what happened. SOUL-SICK was set to play a show at madison hall in ROCKVILLE CENTER with CANDIRIA & SPOOGE. THE MIGHTY CAPUTO was there the night before promoting the show when he had words a bouncer who was drunk. the bouncer was huge & picked up CAPUTO by his shirt. now people who know the band know that CAPUTO can handle himself very well, so he punched the bouncer in the face and bite off his nipple (HA, TRUE, I SWEAR!!!) the fight was broken up and CAPUTO went home. the next day the owner of madion hall called CAPUTO & assured him the show would still go on & the bouncer was fired. later that night SOUL-SICK was on stage when during thier 1st song the police (about 6 of them) came in & pulled CAPUTO off stage in cuffs (WHAT A MORRISON MOMENT!!!) within 2 hours the local METAL RADIO SHOW "AGGRESIVE EDGE" was getting phone calls saying all sorts off rumors as to why CAPUTO was arrested. you would'nt believe the stoies. the best was that CAPUTO got arrested because he beat up a bartender who made him a weak drink. HA, HA!!
SOOO.....THAT IS THE TRUTH TO STORY. MORE TO COME

Damn. What have I been missing.