SOULITUDE - Wonderfool World (Free Online)

Jevil

Pro Evolution Fucker
Apr 18, 2006
Basque Country
www.soulitude-web.com
I'm proud to present a new album from my solo project SOULITUDE:
"Wonderfool World".
I do this project in my spare time between my other live bands. I play guitars, bass, keybs and have different singers as guest musicians from local bands.
I am a wealthy rich bastard, so I don't need your money... that is the reason it is TOTALLY FREE.

wonderfool.jpg

Download FULL Soulitude “Wonderfool World” album with covers and lyrics:

» [192 kps Version (80MB)] «

» [320 kps Version (125MB)] «

Or listen to some clips on: http://www.myspace.com/soulitudeweb

I've listened to The Crawlian Supremacy and Destroy All Humans few times and this new one a couple of times and I have to say you have outdone yourself! Great work all round. :)

The Savior and Gernika 1937 are songs that really stood out on first listens. :cool:

Only criticism I have is that there is no mention who sings what, I think I recognize your voice but for the others I have no idea. :)

I already heard this and I have to say that you have really great riffs here and there. I also love your use of synths and choirs, you dont use them in a homosexual way!:lol::headbang: The songs that I liked most are Back To Life and Coming Home wich is a really cool instrumental track. Props for your work:headbang:

:kickass: thisss rocks hard my friend! congratulations this is great job! love the lead vox remeber me to nocturnal rites for some reason :loco: