Soulspell - We Got The Right cover (Matt mixed/sings)

SeaStorm

Jun 24, 2004
Minnesota, USA
You've heard me rave about Soulspell - Heleno Vale's Metal Opera over the years. Recently they put out an exceptional cover of Helloween's 'We Got The Right'.

Matt Smith mixed this track and provided some vocals.

Vocalists include Ripper Owens, Blaze Bayley, Arjen Lucassen, and two of my favorite "lesser-known" Soulspell vocalists: Jefferson Albert and Manuela Saggioro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome job by Matt (as always). What an impressive array of singers for that song! Is that going to appear on any album available in the US?

Here's what I found:

http://helloweenbrazil.blogspot.com.br/2014/12/helloween-brazilian-tribute-30-years-of.html

This seems to be the initiator of the tribute compilation. They've got download links at the end of the article. The files are hosted on download/sharing sites, which makes it look a litlle bit "unofficial" to me. Still I think this is the "official" download site for this compilation...
I think "Download Gratuito" means "Free Download". Maybe someone can translate the article?

Edit: SeaStorm, now I see that the link you referred to leads to the same page (other article though)