SOUND CLIPS FROM 'IMMORTAL' !!

Oct 26, 2004
Denmark
Dear forum members,

We have now posted two sound clips for you, from our new album.
You can find the stuff in the news section of pyramaze.com
Yes - we are a little early, but i figured you wouldn't mind :headbang:

Enjoy!!

Michael

:devil:

I just came in my ears...
I have to admit I was not expecting Matt's voice to fit that well.. but holy crap was I wrong..
I also have to admit that I was thinking it would't be able to top LOTBC, simply because of the awesomeness of LOTBC... but hot dang... This is going to give it a run for its money...
*listening to caramons poem over and over*

Damn... my god... no words describe this.

Matt's vocals fit Pyramaze better than I could have envisioned. Year of the Phoenix... so much passion it unreal. The music is powerful, epic, majestic, thick, sorrowful and yet uplifting.

I honestly believe this will be the best album ever made when its released.

WHEN IS THE FULL RELEASE???!!!

Allright.. well.. it must be said...

Pyramaze slays Iced Earth! BARLOW MUST COME BACK TO PYRAMAZE!

Amen!

But if that won't happen I know which album will be my all-time-number-one!!! Ten (or what I believe: 9 + intro) songs that are absolutely unique and will stand the test of time!

*praying* Matt will do more albums with Pyramaze! Matt will do more albums with Pyramaze! Matt will do more albums with Pyramaze! Matt will do more albums with Pyramaze! Matt will do more albums with Pyramaze! Matt will do more albums with Pyramaze! Matt will do more albums with Pyramaze! Matt will do more albums with Pyramaze! Matt will do more albums with Pyramaze!

OH MY GOD, THE SONGS AND MATT'S WORK IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN AMAZING!!!

Thank you MICHAEL for post THAT sound clips...4 minutes, 2 songs....INCREDIBLE...really it's your best and heavier album by far, and Matt....ohhhh god, it's make me cry...MATT IS GOD!!!

OH MY GOD, THE SONGS AND MATT'S WORK IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN AMAZING!!!

Thank you MICHAEL for post THAT sound clips...4 minutes, 2 songs....INCREDIBLE...really it's your best and heavier album by far, and Matt....ohhhh god, it's make me cry...MATT IS GOD!!!

I really hope you weren't typing that with one hand... :/

It's really cool to hear Matt over some non-Jon Schaffer riffs for a change.

I'm digging Caramon's Poem over the other one. Matt sounds much more commanding than Lance. As much as I love the other albums, sometimes it's like "whoa, enough of the high notes already." It's great to hear Matt using all of his range and normal voice, along with the heavier, grittier riffs.

Great job guys - this is phenominal!

Simply Amazing. Hearing these songs actually makes me regret that Matt is returning to Iced Earth, and I love Iced Earth.