Southy remember how we use to chat about buying those old classic pc games for $10?

AussieTerry84

\m/ Scanner Scrag \m/
Jun 22, 2008
Well now we still can :headbang:

www.gog.com

best damn internet buying game shop ever!!!!!! shits all over steam!
Too bad its only classic old games atm :)

ok prepare to be blown away!!!!

*NO DRM! NOT ONE SINGLE BIT OF IT! one you buy a game you can download it copy it do what ever you want with it!
*VISTA AND XP COMPATIBLE!
*NO MATTER WHAT COUNTRY YOU COME FROM! Its the same price universally! e.g. if its $9.99 in America then its $9.99 in Australia!
*EPIC GAMES, UBISOFT are on board (Far Cry1 is out soon for $9.99)
:cool:

I got a direct debit card so thats how i purchase titles, actually just now i bought a game (Broken Sword 2 for $5.99) and its my first ever internet transaction :cool:

It was simple as, just register on the site, select a game, click download, put in card details, begin download :cool: :)

this is soooo fucking awesome cause Red Ant the guys that use to have those $10 hard copy cheap classic games in Harvey Norman and EB went under, so now this is the best option out there :worship:

ohh ohhh AND ALSO the guys behind it.......are GAME DEVELOPERS!!! The guys who made The Witcher are the guys running GoG :kickass:

It says in the FAQS in the forums that it is in US dollars.

Which is silly, all they have to do is put a US$9.99 on stuff and people wouldn't get confused.

Cool looking site though.

It says in the FAQS in the forums that it is in US dollars.

Which is silly, all they have to do is put a US$9.99 on stuff and people wouldn't get confused.

Cool looking site though.

didn't see that, said on teh FAQ that its teh same price in all countries, spose its coming soon sort of thing as the website is still under a year old.

still its an awesome idea and site :kickass:

didn't see that, said on teh FAQ that its teh same price in all countries, spose its coming soon sort of thing as the website is still under a year old.

still its an awesome idea and site :kickass:

Yeah, same price as in US$9.99 no matter where you are. Bloody confusing how they went about explaining it. Pretty crummy that I had to check a forum to find that out for sure.

There are some good games on there and I shall definitely be keeping my eye on it. Almost the biggest selling point is that they have been fixed to work in XP.

still tho the fact its US$9.99 is still good compared to how Steam bend's us over and fucks us up the arse with how they'll charge $20 for a game in the US but the exact same download is $80 here!

and they also work in vista, but i use xp :)