SoWeGa Metalfest - Aghora and Theocracy

Gunstar9

Skeletor Goes to Mars
Jan 30, 2005
Recently I got into putting on local shows. I've decided to put on my own little festival this year. Due to Glenn's wishes this will be my one post about the festival.

The show will be held on August 4th, 2007 in Albany, GA. This will run all day from around 12pm - 12am. I'm currently having a venue issue that will be resolved soon. Theocracy and Aghora are to headline. There will be 8 other bands based on votes on the SoWeGa Metalfest Myspace page. Please check out the site!

http://www.myspace.com/sowega_metalfest

metalfest_banner.jpg

Dude if you need some help feel free to PM me. I can offer some advise, advise that i received that has helped me with my fest.

Good luck, dude. I'd love to see both of those headliners, so you've got a good start already. I don't know how far away Albany, GA is from me, but if it's not THAT far away, I'll see what I can do to come support you!

Good luck, dude. I'd love to see both of those headliners, so you've got a good start already. I don't know how far away Albany, GA is from me, but if it's not THAT far away, I'll see what I can do to come support you!

I believe it'd be about a 6 hour drive. It's 6 1/2 from here to Charlotte, NC.

Recently I got into putting on local shows. I've decided to put on my own little festival this year. Due to Glenn's wishes this will be my one post about the festival.

The show will be held on August 4th, 2007 in Albany, GA. This will run all day from around 12pm - 12am. I'm currently having a venue issue that will be resolved soon. Theocracy and Aghora are to headline. There will be 8 other bands based on votes on the SoWeGa Metalfest Myspace page. Please check out the site!

http://www.myspace.com/sowega_metalfest

metalfest_banner.jpg

I thought the voting was over a long time ago! Where have I been?!! :lol:
I love the nominees!! Good luck, pal!

I thought the voting was over a long time ago! Where have I been?!! :lol:
I love the nominees!! Good luck, pal!

Can't wait for the Madfest site to be up and running!
If I find a way to make it out there this year, I will.

P.S. That Theocracy announcement and song I posted was an April Fool's joke. Hilarious!

Actually, the joke song is pretty sweet, in my book. But then again, I'm a He-Man-loving dork :lol:

<-- evidence