Spam haters

I don't know where the criminal scumbags have come from. I've done my best to report one or two to sites they've posted there scam on. Seems we have one or two from china today, and there is little or nothing that those hosts will do about it.:mad:

Still, I ordered a wedding dress from china so I could get some bank payment details. If I can prove the fakeyness of that site and the bank details come through, I'll get a contact to shut that account.:heh:

hello im back ,i feel sorry for saxonator he was doing a cracking job for what!so here now pluss they called me fat those pesky spammers!robsaxon

It sounds like all the spammers have always been there but Saxonator deletes the spam pretty quickly so most of us don't see it. But he said he is deleting 50+ a day and it is the same people spamming. It would be so much easier for him (and good for Saxon and their website) if Saxonator can just delete the accounts of these spammers. These tossers arn't going to keep making up new profiles, and a profile can be deleted quicker then it can be set up. So why not give Saxonator the power of deleting profiles? It's not exactly hard is it? Or if they really do not want to give Saxonator that power, then get whoever has the power to check the website on a regular basis.

Just when you think everything about the band is coming together at long last, something like this happens. And it just makes the band and their OFFICIAL website look amateurish. The mind boggles sometimes. :mad:

Saxon's maganement should give up on having their own forum,at first I thought it was a good idea,but I don't see it that way now.I don't see any spam here.I may contribute a donation to Ultimate Metal for keeping this forum open.