*spam* oh did you guys know i have my own rock n roll nightclub in melbourne now?

TinMan666

Apr 13, 2001
Melbourne
www.tintitaniumarchives.com
It's funny how things work out because I used to always go to rock clubs in melbourne and quite often be really disappointed and come home thinking "you know, I should start my own damn rock club and do things properly".

And a few years later... well that's not exactly what happened, but I have job doing crowd control at a certain bowling alley in Melbourne and my friend Chris is now the DJ and he plays a heap of awesome stuff that you guys would like. The place is really more like a nightclub that has a bowling alley in it, rather than a bowling alley that has a dj, if you follow my drift...

Umm for example off the top of my head you might hear some; Maiden, Crue, Priest, GnR, Aerosmith, Poison, Def Leppard, Ratt, Journey... you get the picture I'm sure.

Friday nights, free entry and if i recognise you I will hook you up with some free pool / video games / possibly beer.

I don't want to name the place just on the off chance that google picks it up and my internet stalkers use it to track me down IRL / people I kick out of the club use it to stalk me on the internet ;) but you guys should tell me you're coming down and then I can PM the finer details.

will drop you a line next time I hit Melbourne, TinMan, and check the place out

and yes, net stalkers can be a pain
am still dealing with a couple and am very lucky none live in Oz

i had a legit one last year who made my e-life hell for a couple of weeks. Then he had the misfortune of wandering into a pub that I was having a drink in. Hilarity ensued ;o)

Rob i posted the full deets on myspace so you can read it there i'm pretty sure :kickass:

Wicked, I'll check it out!

The e-stalker sounds interesting. Did you know him outside of the net? If not, how'd you recognise each other?