<SPAN>Cidre& Dragon fest, France</SPAN>

Morticia NL.

Orphaned sister
Hey, I just want to check if there is anyone visiting the forum who's planning to go to this festival.
I wouldlove to come over, but that means I have to find a ride from Paris, because getting to Caen is almost impossible through public transport (and very expensive)

Otherwise we need to count on Ollo this time to get us pictures :)

I'll be there with my family, I hope so. My mom would like to come :)

Paris-Caen by train costs about 17&#8364;, it's not so expensive! THen you've to come either !

Hi There,
Shouldn(t we reply in French ;-)
Well, thanx to my company, from which I recently parted, I now know that I will be coming to the festival !
And I mad myself a fine suit or armours too...
So please, let us all Join together at the feztival and turn it into an orphaned disciples happening, OK ?
I was planning to come over with my car, but I have a friend, who attented the swiss accoustic set in Fnac, who invited me to his place, which is not quite remote from the festival spot. So Maybe I'll shift to train transportation.
But if any of you OL disciples and fans, have to land in Geneva, I'll be glad to pick you there.
I'll be sending some additionnal pics soon.
Cheers ;-)

Lionel :loco: you are coming too? I checked and flying to Geneva is easier for me than taking a train to France!
So if the offer is still valid, I would love to join you from Geneva by car.
I send you a message PM, because if its a yes I need to book fast.
:):) would be great to have another party like in England at the PP fest.

Hello Orphaned Land fans (which means my friends)!! :)
I'm in the organization team of the festival, so I'm realllllly glad to see that you are coming to the event!!!

As a true fan of Orphaned Land (when I have the time, I might participate more actively to this forum!), I'm in charge of the organization of the concert.

Soooo I have something to offer to all of you.
The thing is we are currently looking for a driver to take Orphaned Land at the airport in Paris and to take them to Merville, and to drive them back. We are going to rent a minibus, so we just need a driver. 25 years old minimum, driving for at least 5 years.
They arrive on the 18th in the late evening, and they have to be back at the airport on the 21st early morning (just a few hours after the show, I know it's early, but they couldn't chose another time). In between, you'll have to take them from the camping site to the concert site on Saturday night, and take them back to the camping site.
What's for you : transport free from Paris to Merville, and the ticket for the concert will be offered to you. But most of all, you will spend hours with the band, and they will be available the whole Friday, so you could go with them visit some places, have a beer or something....

We would really like to give this job to an Orphaned Land's fan who will enjoy this so much more than a regular driver who barely knows the band!

Anyone interested? :headbang:

I think that is a good idea and is a great way to spend time with the band:kickass: Unfortuntley, I can't because I am not living around paris area.
Other than that, I would take your offer if I live there.

Unfortunately i won't be able to make it this time, as it's hard for me to get there from Nice, and i have other engagement with a band on this week end.
Have fun and there will be another time we meet.
:)

Hello again people!

Today's news : we found a driver for Thursday, but there is still a possibility to visit around with the band on Friday. We have the car, we just need you!
Come on, who's in?

My elder brother would like to come to the festival on Saturday. Is there somebody who've planned to go there too by car ?

Please contact me if you're interested.

What a shame, I won't see you Nathalie but maybe oneday .... :)

Hey dudes! it's great to see that you're coming in France and that the ORWr album is on a good way.

[Ollo, I can't come... ( "...and suddenly the people heard a scream from the dark..." - lol) 'cause Maya and I have to move from the flat earlier than we planned.]

Sorry, that was family business but you noticed that I'm sad for I can't come to see you. Maybe we could meet in Paris as
you will be there before saturday. Camso will be there too and would be very happy to see you again (ask Ollo or me if you want her phone number) She told me that Yossi is one of the nicest guys on earth! I wish this meeting could be real despite I can't come to hear you play "live".

See you all.

(Ollo -> call me back, NOW! ha ha ha ha !!!)

GuiX

Hello again people!

Today's news : we found a driver for Thursday, but there is still a possibility to visit around with the band on Friday. We have the car, we just need you!
Come on, who's in?

Bonjour,
Je serai présent malheureusement seulement du Samedi matin au Dimanche matin.
Je pourrais assumer le transport du retour Samedi soir. Mais n'est-il pas préférable de les faire se reposer après le concert ? Bon, je vous invite à m'appeler sur mon portable au +41793752073

Même chose pour Olivier - profitons-en pour enfin nous rencontrer ! Tu sera sur place à partir de quand ?

Kenneth, if you ever come, please let me know where and how long, and if you intend to play a game saturday night or afternoon...

Cheers Orphaned brothers and sisters,
Attend the show @ Festival !

PS : on the way back, I can give a quick ride back to paris Sunday morning.. .