Spawny...(Star Wars question)...

Pirate copies?? Is Spawny a criminal? Should be hand him over to the authorities, and get a huge reward, and our picture in the paper? We could be heroes!!

And judging by his appearance, he could also be charged with that string of animal sacrifices and also the satanic graffiti on the local churches in his area.

You're gone, Spawny! Bwahahahahaha!

Its the special edition ones :(
Not the originals, but its better than nothing :)

It has the making of featurettes from the video release, remastered video and sound and selectable subtitles. They are widescreen and all region discs.

Originally posted by Spiff
And judging by his appearance, he could also be charged with that string of animal sacrifices and also the satanic graffiti on the local churches in his area.

You're gone, Spawny! Bwahahahahaha!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Mark
Pirate copies?? Is Spawny a criminal? Should be hand him over to the authorities, and get a huge reward, and our picture in the paper? We could be heroes!!

I dont know what you mean Mark, I was under the impression these were fully licensed by Lucasfilm and approved. When I found out otherwise I was shocked. Shocked and appaled. Outraged also. Indignant even.

How dare these people rip off George Lucas. He needs the money to fuck up the new Star Wars movies!

Only Episode 1 and Ep 2 is due on Novemberish Blitzy, both are WELL worth it as they contain an extra disc packed full of deleted scenes, making ofs, behind the scenes stuff, interviews and so on. They are the perfect example of how a dvd should be done :)

They are waiting until George has finished doing the 3 new movies before they release it :mad:

BUT, George said he wants to be able to focus on them fully, so there should be all manner of Starwarsian goodness!

The original trilogy won't be done any time soon. I'm guessing it'll be done once Georgie is done with Ep 3 because he wants to do the best job possible. And at least he doesn't mind doing commentaries, which is more than one can say for that hack Spielberg - "I prefer to let my movies speak for themselves" my FOOT.

Originally posted by spawn
They are the perfect example of how a dvd should be done :)

If only Episodes I & II were perfect examples of how a movie should be done.. :cry:

Originally posted by Sydo
If only Episodes I & II were perfect examples of how a movie should be done.. :cry:

The acting was so wooden, it had a stand at the timber expo :cry:

I still cry myself to sleep over it all :(

Attack of the Clones is the second-best movie of the year after Insomnia! KNEEEEEEEEEEEL before the mightiness of AOTC!!

I found The Phantom Menace to be a lot better after I saw AOTC. I really don't mind it anymore.