Speak English or Die 20th Anniversary Edition?

i love s.o.d. as much as the next idiot on this message board, but a 20th anniversery edition??? they already had a fuckin platinum edition, and i have that and the original, but ill be goddamned if i have to buy ANOTHER copy of a 20 minute album for 16 bux...

-but i probably will cause im a mongoloid

Yes, it is only available in Europe right now. It was released in May, I have a copy of it already. I will ad more info abot this release on my website soon, but I can tell you already that the tracklist is exactly the same as the Platinum Edition. I wanted to have it to keep my collection complete and because I did the artwork for the CD-label.

The new S.O.D. DVD (20 Years Of Dysfunction) will be released very soon as well. Only in the US first, later in the rest of the world. I got the promo ten days ago, it has a lot of great footage on it.

Here's a pic of the artwork.

DVD_artworkSjouke_picture.jpg

I will be skipping this 20th anniversary edition cd but I will most definitely be picking up the dvd. This is a stupid question but does the dvd have quite a bit of concert footage on it and how long is the dvd?

Thanks, dude...is it boxed with the DVD?...it appears that way in the picture.

If it's the same track list, then I guess I'll pass as well.

Congrats on the artwork...looks great!

1] The 20th Anniversay CD of 'Speak English Or Die' has been released in Europe last May. It's just one disc with the original album on it and a couple of bonustracks. The tracklist is the same as the 'Platinum Edition'.

2] The DVD is a totally different thing. The DVD box contains 2 discs: a DVD with over 3 hours of live footage, behind the scenes stuff, interviews, videoclips, mini-concerts and more. All the live fottage has been shot by fans all around the world. The DVD box also contains an audio CD of the bootleg 'Pussywhipped'. That bootleg was recorded in 1985 by someone of the audience and contains S.O.D.'s 3rd liveperformance ever.

So, the 20th Anniversary Edition of 'Speak English' and the new DVD are 2 totally different things, sorry if I confused you.
And yes, I did artwork for both releases. Thanks for the compliment. For more info about both releases, please check my website.