Speculate about the bill!

John did post a few hints... http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/5825979-post54.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay hehehehehehehehehe
HINT:

1. All bands have a drummer. hehehehehehehe just kidding.

Of the Eight bands confirmed:
One of our bands is from a different part of Texas than the other Five. One member of a band posts on this forum regularly, and his band will release a new CD soon. Three of the bands released new CDs in 2006. Two bands have members from a popular 1980's and 90's metal band. All bands whether know or unkown are going to surprise all the attendees. All of the bands are excited about showcasing their talent for all that plan to attend.
The venue has BBQ from 11:00am until closing(Paul, Hoyt), Tex_Mex right down the street.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All this talk about TexMex is making me hungry! Good thing I mades plans to have mexican food for lunch. :)

Stacy

This is great, i now feel like we are a real festival. Let me say that it has taken a lot of work and and a lot of stress to finally get to this point. There is still a lot of work to do, and i promise that we will bring all of you guys and gals a show that all of you can be excited about and proud to know that each and everyone of you had something to do with it, even if just providing us with your support, you don't know what that means to Tammy and Myself.

Thanks to everyone we won't disappoint you.

Im really hoping Outworld will be there, whether they're playing or signing stuff. Those guys are awesome. Like ridiculously awesome. I listen to the CD all the time.

Im really hoping Outworld will be there, whether they're playing or signing stuff. Those guys are awesome. Like ridiculously awesome. I listen to the CD all the time.

Oh yeah?! They're definately awesome! We'd be honored to have them at the fest, even just to sign things and enjoy the show. Rusty Cooley is certainly a guitar guru and I know a lot of people would be excited for a chance to meet him. A number of people have told me that they want Outworld at the fest! And I must say, that would be:
:kickass: :kickass:

I'm surprised no one has assumed that Shadow Reichenstein and Ghoultown are on the bill, since John and I rave about them all time. Funny thing, a good number of posts in the original PP thread are about these two bands, yet neither are Prog or Power - but we know you guys would like them anyway!

Any other speculations?? :cool:

Iced Earth.

There I said it. Its a prediction. I doubt it will happen though =(

And Nevermore. Because everyfest needs Zod. And this might get Zod there!

Maybe OUTWORLD will be there, ICED EARTH we can all dream right, NIGHTWISH, hmmmmmmmmmmmm, CIRCUS MAXIMUS now there is a great thought, so is MANTICORA, ASTRAL DOORS, DARK MOOR, ROYAL HUNT or MACHINE MEN.

Maybe OUTWORLD will be there, ICED EARTH we can all dream right, NIGHTWISH, hmmmmmmmmmmmm, CIRCUS MAXIMUS now there is a great thought, so is MANTICORA, ASTRAL DOORS, DARK MOOR, ROYAL HUNT or MACHINE MEN.

Actually, I'm hoping Zero Hour, Prymary, and Circle II Circle will be there! I bet Miles Beyond will show up on the bill, everyone knows how much one of the promoters loves them :rolleyes:
:cool: :err:

:lol: John, we're evil..

Actually, I'm hoping Zero Hour, Prymary, and Circle II Circle will be there! I bet Miles Beyond will show up on the bill, everyone knows how much one of the promoters loves them :rolleyes:
:cool: :err:

:lol: John, we're evil..

OMG!! You just named all the bands I am hoping for. :lol:

Except one:

SUSPYRE!! I am having the feeling that their new album is going to be awesome!

How about one of Lance King's projects? Even though I have no idea exactly if he is doing anything right now. (Avian? now that would kickass) He is like my number one idol since I turned from bassist to vocalist.