Status
Not open for further replies.

vince

New Metal Member
Nov 25, 2002
france
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm Vince, the guitarist of the french metal prog band Spheric Universe Experience.

I'm writing here in order to say you that our 2nd album "Anima" will be release in France by Replica Records at the end of March and by Sensory in the rest of the world on 7th of April.

You can check our website for more informations about that or to let us a little message ;-)

Spheric Universe Experience

And if you want to hear a complet song and a sample, check these links :

The Laser's Edge Group

and here ("sound" section)

Intromental Management

See you soon
Best
Vince

Reactions: 1by4by9
I like... :)
It's pretty good, though I should boost the vocals a bit more. They are a bit "far away" in the music.

ps: Franck commença à jouer du piano à 8 ans et à chanter à 16 ans. Parfait autodidacte au chant, il apprit ses techniques en écoutant ses trois principales influences, Bruce Dickinson, Andre Matos, et Sir Russell Allen

good influences.

SUE sound awesome. I enjoy that whole kind of "out there" style of music. But I agree with TuoDrable, about the vocals. They could've been mixed up more.

(but there's actually a Post your band stuff thread. :p)

Je pense que c'est la premiere fois que je vois quelqu'un parler francais dans le Symphony X forum.

It makes me wonder how many other french speakers lurk this place. I'll definitely check out that band.

Status
Not open for further replies.