Spider Man 3

NickDivision

Division Vocalist
Feb 20, 2004
DC
www.division-usa.com
Ok, so it's still six months out, but damnit I'm entitled to geek out about this flick already. I can't wait. Trailer is up on their official site at sonypictures.com . Venom baby!

Right there with you :)
Watched the trailer again on Thursday, I think it was :)

If the boss rents out a theatre for this as he's often want to do (did it for 2), you want me to drag you & the wife along? :)

Besides, I'm currently geeking out with my now-signed copy of icewind Dale.. so, I'm way more geek than you :)

Did you see the post today about Ghost Rider? That should be right up Nick's alley! Shame it's Nick Cage and not Sam Jackson, otherwise we could lookforward to such classic lines as, get these m0therf@rkin' flamin' skulls off my m0therf@rkin' motorcycle!

\m/
RonCK

If I grab Calvin and Kat and John for a Spidey group, will you and Stacia actually show up this time? ;)

*ducks*

Never sat thru the Hulk, not really an Ang Lee fan and it just didn't grab me from the trailers. Now, Thomas Hayden Church as Sandman, and yet more Kirsten Dunst.....

NickDivision said:
Never sat thru the Hulk, not really an Ang Lee fan and it just didn't grab me from the trailers. Now, Thomas Hayden Church as Sandman, and yet more Kirsten Dunst.....

Teehee

<3 the f***me fire engine red hair ;)

Michael calls it that color whenever I dyed my hair that, so it stuck :)