Spiffy was right!

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
This new Def Leppard album DOES rule! :D

Once you get over the fact that Def Leppard have turned into New Kids On The Block with guitars, and cant write lyrics for shit, you will enjoy it!

It just takes a while to make the mental adjustment. Its weird, its a disgrace and a great album at the same time :D

Go buy it to play after listening to Slayer all morning (like I have) :)

Just noticed your updated sig - you know, Penrith lost only 8 games by 8 points or less this year, so they've done much better than their place in the ladder suggests.

ok ok kids , settle down , I SAID SETTLE DOWN ...

Now now .. we ca....... "put the CHAIR down Spawny" .....
as i said we can tr....... Spiff ..... "STOP POINTG THAT THING AT HIM you Psycho Leppard you" ,"how would like it if he Points a Shakira cd at you ??? HA ??? "

Gosh ... you kids need a new Block :p

get outta here you nipple twisters you ... lol'

PS "They are" :p :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Spiff
Just noticed your updated sig - you know, Penrith lost only 8 games by 8 points or less this year, so they've done much better than their place in the ladder suggests.

Yeah, but you dont get 2 points for NEARLY winning :)

I think next year they might do alright actually :D (That could come back to haunt me...)

Ahh well, the finals series looks good, this weekend is going to rock tv wise :) (Who gets the Warriors first up?)

Lovey-dovey sentimental nonsense doesn't happen in real life (at least not in mine), so why would I want to listen to an album full of songs about it?

Mind you, Def Leppard have never been very inspired in the lyrics department. "Rocket" anyone? :lol:

W