Spike From D.R.I.

I've always loved this band and have seem them a few times at Sundance in Bayshore Long Island back in the late 80's.. they were/are a deeply underrated band.. i liked there Crossover/Thrash work more then the earlier work... Crossover, Four of a Kind and Thrashzone ... and i will make my donation.. because it's a band ive always respected... :worship: :kickass: too bad no one else is responding to this thread... :mad:

I feel the same way...I made my donation out of the respect I have for ALL the classic D.R.I. albums that I own...My one regret is that I'm not going to get to see them again on June 14th due to having scrapped the tour.

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
I've always loved this band and have seem them a few times at Sundance in Bayshore Long Island back in the late 80's.. they were/are a deeply underrated band.. i liked there Crossover/Thrash work more then the earlier work... Crossover, Four of a Kind and Thrashzone ... and i will make my donation.. because it's a band ive always respected... :worship: :kickass: too bad no one else is responding to this thread... :mad:

terrible news but he maybe one of the lucky ones who beat it. DRI were a great band back in the day, had many a good slam to them.