Spinefeast at sea

Twiz

Jan 21, 2008
Since the other thread got derailed and got closed I created this one, did anyone manage to attend this event and hear the new song, if so what's it like?

Any particular reason for that?

If i am not mistaken, you were planning on playing some new stuff, weren't you?

Just didn`t have enough time. Since we are writing new material right now and concentrating on it there was no point to play something 95% ready. We want to nail the song totally before it gets to Youtube..:)

Just didn`t have enough time. Since we are writing new material right now and concentrating on it there was no point to play something 95% ready. We want to nail the song totally before it gets to Youtube..:)

very very good point. im sure it will be awesome.
overall how was the turnout for the show?
how was the crowd on this ship?
i think its an interesting idea hosting that kind of event on a cruise ship.

I picture a bunch of piratesque metalheads emptying rum kegs while headbanging to some kick-ass music.

AWESOME! gosh i miss the opportunity to go see Kalmah live!
looking at those videos reminds me of the concert in Oulu- though the public at Spinefeast at sea seems to be MUCH better.
Oulu doesnt appreciate the gift of Kalmah playing there so often!

That's what is making you what you are.
The real and completed perfection.
Keep up the perfection guys !