SPIRAL ARCHITECT working on new material

NVARAS

Jan 22, 2011
Just read this on Blabbermouth... and it made my day. Glenn... have you tried to get them before?

Norwegian progressive metallers SPIRAL ARCHITECT are preparing to resume work on the material for the long-awaited follow-up to the band's 1999 debut CD, "A Sceptic's Universe". Drummer SPIRAL ARCHITECT writes on the band's official forum, "We've been working on the next album — obviously more off than on — since 1999 (?) and have maybe an hour's worth of music (bits and pieces). The good news is that it looks like there will be continuous work on this album from March this year. Time will tell…"

I expect this to be released on the same day as Watchtower's "Mathematics", which will most likely coincide with the "end" of the Mayan calendar next year.

Yes they were! And they were the cause of an infamous late night call to a promoter :lol:

Ha ha ha.... I forgot all about that. :loco: Personally..... at the time they were a little "too proggy" for me. It sounded like those guys were each playing different songs. Maybe I should go back and try to familiarize myself with them.
Heck of a PPPUSA though.... Angel Dust...... first time for Lance with Balance of Power....... etc. etc.

Bryant

I had no idea they had been to PP before... I bought their disc after reading about them in Wagner's book. Really interesting stuff. It reminded me a lot of Watchtower, but more enjoyable in terms of the lyrics and overall composition.

and they were AWESOME!

Oh yes indeed!

Ha ha ha.... I forgot all about that. :loco: Personally..... at the time they were a little "too proggy" for me. It sounded like those guys were each playing different songs.

If YOU thought they were a bit...odd....imagine my friend Tim, who had never heard a Spiral Architect song in his life...and was running the light-board during their set. :lol:

Heck of a PPPUSA though.... Angel Dust...... first time for Lance with Balance of Power....... etc. etc.

And Superior's first and last US performance. A great year musically, but alas for Glenn, not financially.