Spitz and McBrain song is Heavy!!! URL is here

DIESLOWANDPAINFUL

New Metal Member
Jun 18, 2003
Cali Baby
Visit site
This by far the Sickest stuff I've ever heard!

Why did Spitz EVER stop! DAmmmmmmm....

This is Going To Be HUGE!

I Can't wait to see these two Freakin MoNSTERS Together LIvE BABY!

Somebody leaked a song all over the freaking place and people are trying to figure out who the freakin singer is on this? I heard Spitz And McBrain the drummer of Iron Maiden are using all kinds of Famous singers.

Man I'm burning this for my freakin car!!!! I'm living this one!!!!

and what freaking kind of Guitars is this guy playing, DAmmmm!!!!! Never heard nothing like this shit.

Here is one place I found to actually download it
http://www.xtremegamez.net/huh.htm

DIESLOWANDPAINFUL said:

Why did Spitz EVER stop! DAmmmmmmm....

This is Going To Be HUGE!

I Can't wait to see these two Freakin MoNSTERS Together LIvE BABY!

Somebody leaked a song all over the freaking place and people are trying to figure out who the freakin singer is on this? I heard Spitz And McBrain the drummer of Iron Maiden are using all kinds of Famous singers.

and what freaking kind of Guitars is this guy playing, DAmmmm!!!!! Never heard nothing like this shit.

Here is one place I found to actually download it
http://www.xtremegamez.net/huh.htm

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaBABY!

That is Fuckin Heavy and Cutting Edge Stuff!!

First a good Anthrax CD, A Heavy Metallica CD, and NOW Maiden Meet Anthrax that is Heavier than BOTH of those. DAMMMMMMM........

Spitz is a GUITAR GOD!!!!!! and McBrain of Iron Maiden on Drums is just, it's like Spitz made him play HEAVY INDIAN Beats like Charlie used to play.

This CD is going to CRUSH. Anthax NEEDS Spitz and this shows it!!!!!!

That Fuckin little ugly dude Spitz can play and say whatever the fuck he wants cause this shit aint coming off my cd player for a long fucking time! Who the Fuck is singing on this? It' s Awsome shit.

His website is saying something about this song leaking out to i think?
I think it's here. http://www.spitzcity.com

Well now I know this is a joke band. That song was original. ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO. It sounds just like the shit Mtv and Kroq have been feeding people for the last five plus years. What Indian Drums are you talkin about? Drum machines can do better then that.

lol

I heard Spitz And McBrain the drummer of Iron Maiden are using all kinds of Famous singers.

lol..

lol..... k this is starting to get old..

lol................. ive had better 'shit's left in my toilet

on to poser #2

That is Fuckin Heavy and Cutting Edge Stuff!!

First a good Anthrax CD, A Heavy Metallica CD, and NOW Maiden Meet Anthrax that is Heavier than BOTH of those. DAMMMMMMM........

Anthrax's WCFYA stomps the shit out of u, ur friend, metallica, and this numetal song u posted on the board

Anthax NEEDS Spitz and this shows it!!!!!!

His website is saying something about this song leaking out to i think?
I think it's here. http://www.spitzcity.com

lol..................................... k now im just thinking dan spitz website was low on hits so he had 2 idiots come here to advertise for him

i feel sorry i even downloaded the song to listen to it... it sounds like linkin park/limp bizkit - which is why its already deleted...

Fuck that! I d/l'd it, listened to the first 30 seconds MAYBE and deleted it. Limp Bizkit sound alikes for sure! Don't these guys know Rap-Metal is on the way out?? Granted, I DIG the Spitz era Anthrax but 7X70 won't even begin to be in the same league.

schindlers_fist said:
how much does anyone want to bet that those two people were actually one.

What?

I just found this little guy spitz' old band site today because somebody told me about it after I heard the Iron Maiden/Anthrax song!

I hang on the Maiden site and they are really liking the song.I'm surprized becuase Maiden fans HATE ANTHRAX RAP SHIT!

Just goes to show you.

Korn sells Millions of copies and so does Fred Durst, Anthrax?

Looks like Spitz and McBrain have a fuckin clue to what people listen to today.

I bet the next song is just straight up METAL with like Halford singing. That's what I heard.

Fuck, I want to hear Maiden/Anthrax/Judas Priest on one fucking Song!

If I could be two people I would be two twin Playboy Sisters FuckHead!

GodofThrash

GodOfThrash said:
What?

I just found this little guy spitz' old band site today because somebody told me about it after I heard the Iron Maiden/Anthrax song!

I hang on the Maiden site and they are really liking the song.I'm surprized becuase Maiden fans HATE ANTHRAX RAP SHIT!

Just goes to show you.

Korn sells Millions of copies and so does Fred Durst, Anthrax?

Looks like Spitz and McBrain have a fuckin clue to what people listen to today.

I bet the next song is just straight up METAL with like Halford singing. That's what I heard.

Fuck, I want to hear Maiden/Anthrax/Judas Priest on one fucking Song!

If I could be two people I would be two twin Playboy Sisters FuckHead!

GodofThrash

Thats real fuckin Bright, Lets go talk shit to Anthrax fans, about Anthrax on a Anthrax board.. Good call....