Spring Concerts?

Feb 11, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
So hows the spring concert season shaping up for you?
So far I got nothing going on past this week.
I got the Mighty Mighty Bosstones/Flogging Molly on thursday and friday this week and on monday In Flames other than that the only thing I got is Pearl Jam in June. Hopefully a close Anthrax/Motorhead show will open up.

Biohazard 03/29
Billy and Elton 04/15 (go ahead, flame me!)
Living Colour 05/23

Still waiting for an Anthrax show in the area. I'm hesitant to spend a lot of $$$ and travel to see them because I figure by summer's end they will be playing Cincy and Columbus and Pittsburgh and Indy and I can see them then at my leisure. Also, I know KISS/Aerosmith tix aren't gonna be cheap/

Metallica in July. I just saw stereomud. Hedpe and Saliva followed but I left in the middle of Hedpe's set. I thought I'd stick around and give them a fair chance but goddamn they suck and have no talent. BTW TD, I like billy and elton but mostly their old stuff. Only they good die young, I played it alot after the RI fire. Everyone got a crack out of that when I dedicated it to them.

AlexStomp said:
Metallica in July. I just saw stereomud. Hedpe and Saliva followed but I left in the middle of Hedpe's set. I thought I'd stick around and give them a fair chance but goddamn they suck and have no talent. BTW TD, I like billy and elton but mostly their old stuff. Only they good die young, I played it alot after the RI fire. Everyone got a crack out of that when I dedicated it to them.

What about "We didn't start the fire"? :devil:
Oh man, that is bad...

this year I hope to make it to see voivod with sepultura as I have no interest in ozzfest and I must see voivod.

I will be at milwaukee metalfest, Progpower festival in Atlanta,and Stoners hand of doom festival in Oregon.

I hope to see anthrax with motorhead if they come around here in AZ.

I am checking out agalloch,antimatter,and virgin black.

cephalic carnage is coming here along with the deicide,amon amarth,behemoth,vehemence tour.

I might check out the danzig blackest of the black tour that is only taking place in 3 towns in May. www.blackestoftheblack.com

and there are others I am forgetting.

Cincy Vigilante said:
So hows the spring concert season shaping up for you?
So far I got nothing going on past this week.
I got the Mighty Mighty Bosstones/Flogging Molly on thursday and friday this week and on monday In Flames other than that the only thing I got is Pearl Jam in June. Hopefully a close Anthrax/Motorhead show will open up.

Bosstones on my wishlist!!!Wich venue/city, how was it?????Horns up right??:headbang:

TD said:
Billy and Elton 04/15 (go ahead, flame me!)

That's not a flameworthy post, I don't care how gay Elton is.

Are they still touring together? It feels like they were here forever ago. Of course they sold out in about two hours, so I didn't get to go, but I think it's been at least a year. Is this a second time around? So much for Billy's retirement, although as an Island girl, I never wanted to see him retire in the first place.

And Justin, that is bad.

:Shedevil:

Just saw Seven Witches / Symphony X in Montreal on saturday (08/03). A great show!
other than that:
- Anthrax w/ Motorhead: 11/05 in Montreal
- Ozzy somewhere in July I believe

that's it so far...

dutchy said:
Bosstones on my wishlist!!!Wich venue/city, how was it?????Horns up right??:headbang:

The shows are on thursday and Friday this week. But I have seen them around 10 or 11 times. Each and every time they give 100% nothing but a kick ass fun time. They are one of the coolest bands. Dickey the singer is always out wondering the floor watching the opening acts and meeting with people. I have met him 5 or 6 times. At the warped tour last year I got my picture taken with him and I was giving it the horns up. Its one of the coolest things I own.