St Ives gig cancelled

sean-intense

Voice of INTENSE
Sep 9, 2002
UK
www.intense-uk.com
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the local council has decided to pull this show... and won't give the promoter any reason for it... he's currenly in talks with his solicitor and deciding what action to take as he has a contract for the night from the venue....
Apologies to anyone that was going, this is totally out of the bands hands..
what a bitch
icon_mad.gif

They obviously thought we were too rock n roll for the place :p

Sean, sorry to let you guys down, but it was out of Ians hands :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

I must apologise to you and the rest of the band and all of the fans of Intense. We maybe able to sort something out in the future, but rest assured it will be a no council involvement gig!

Once again can I say sorry and apologise to all of those fans that were intending to turn up for a great night of beer, metal, and loads of fuckin fun!!

It's a shame the gig has been cancelled, me and the rest of the band "The Enigma" were really looking forward to supporting/meeting you guys, perhaps something else will come up later in the year..

Joe, apologies must also go to you guys.

I know a few of us that saw you support DragonForce were looking to see you live again. I am sure that something will be sorted out in the future and this will all be a lot better.

LIQUID METAL PRODUCTIONS WILL RISE AGAIN!!! :headbang: :headbang: