Stained Glass Vinyl Preorder

papashawn

New Metal Member
Hey everyone,
My name is Shawn, I run Antithetic Records. We're proud to announce that our second vinyl release is now available for preorder, the wonderful Stained Glass by Kayo Dot.

anti-002_cover+small.jpg

Its limited to 500 copies on 180 gram vinyl in 3 different colors. We should have them ready to ship by the 3rd week in July.

Also, we're giving away 2 test pressings to people to preorder, and one of those lucky people will also get the original artwork painted by Toby Driver for the poster included with the vinyl!

More info here: http://antitheticrecords.storenvy.com/

Mmmmm just got mine today.
Got the poster all framed up. Looks very cool. The poster was one of the main reasons I bought the package. As soon as I saw the image on the Kayo Dot site, I wanted it as a poster. I was so excited to read that it was going to be.

The B side is wonderful. Really spacious.

I wish I had gone with black, actually. The blue seems a little out of place in the whole. (I've also been informed that coloured vinyl is noisier) Oh well. Maybe I'll order another. Goes to a good cause, right? :D

I got a black and a purple. Excellent package, beautifully done. Shawn and Antithetic are doing amazing work.
As for the noise of the colored vs. black, I've listened to both and I would say my black is noisier than the purple, especially on side B.

I got a black and a purple. Excellent package, beautifully done. Shawn and Antithetic are doing amazing work.
As for the noise of the colored vs. black, I've listened to both and I would say my black is noisier than the purple, especially on side B.
Interesting. After looking into it more, it seems that it's more of a myth.