Stanley Kubrick

IOfTheStorm

Gogol Bordello
Mar 28, 2002
Athens-Greece
www.monolith.gr
any other fans of him here ? I did love some of his movies but especially "DR Strangelove" that i watched yesterday totally blowed my mind , masterpiece.
Any recommendations ? Someone told me to watch "Barry Lindon"

"blowed your mind"?

Wow, it impaired your ability to apply proper grammar and everything!

I'll try to look for it one day.

( :lol: for instance, he speaks Greek in Greece, and everybody understands, no matter if he can't write, like two lambdas in a row.... )

(I'm sorry, vang, young man was giving you hard time for nothing, so I had to add something, but in parenthesis)

it's not lost, Black Winter Day will reply for sure. :)

OK, I saw Eyes Wide Shut, and although highly recommended by ppl, I didn't like it at all. many people did. you might like it too...

Tee said:
(I'm sorry, vang, young man was giving you hard time for nothing, so I had to add something, but in parenthesis)

[\QUOTE]

hard time?

I was obviously joking, OBVIOUSLY.

FULL METAL JACKET, nuff said.

i thought eyes wide shut was one of the worst movies ive ever seen. when it ended, i just scratched my head and was like, thats it? how the fuck is it supposed to end like that?

retarded penguin, I'm glad to say that I'm rarely serious. in that case I would hardly ever come here. so, conclusion: I wasn't serious either. cheers.

yetti, I had the same problem when the movie ended. terrible.

haven't watched many of his films yet.i love clockwork orange,friends have also recommended me full metal jacket and the shining.
about ews..when i was a teenager,i saw independence day and i thought it was the worst movie i had seen.then i saw city of angels,and to my surprise,it was even worse.and then i saw eyes wide shut.