Starship bloopers

iekobrid

Authorized XSr™ Dealer
Feb 2, 2006
Doogie Howser, MD
WTF...

' Actor Casper Van Dien suits up as “Johnny Rico”
to tackle child abuse in series of PSAs for Childhelp

Starship Troopers star urges people to join him in fighting back against child abuse

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (January 28, 2009) – Johnny Rico, lead character in the hit movie Starship Troopers, is suiting up once again to fight back against the evils of the galaxy. Hollywood actor Casper Van Dien has reprised the combat savvy character for Childhelp to talk about fighting a different war – the war against child abuse. '

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm at a loss trying to figure out who is the target demographic for this 'message'. "Only fans of direct-to-video shower scenes and xenophobic sci fi violence can stamp out forest fires!" Talk about a fucking niche market.

I'm at a loss trying to figure out who is the target demographic for this 'message'. "Only fans of direct-to-video shower scenes and xenophobic sci fi violence can stamp out forest fires!" Talk about a fucking niche market.

HAHAhahahahahahaha, seriously :lol: Though the original "Starship Troopers" wasn't a bad movie, and I think did pretty well!

Yeah, the original is okay by me. Chompers Busey doing a Mark Wood impression and Rio getting snuffed ("Oh, it's getting cloudy out." SSSsssssssss) are enough to keep me from changing the channel.

But in that spot he identifies himself as Casper Van Dien from "Starship Troopers: Marauder", which went straight to vid last year. So it's like, "Is the organization seriously hitching its wagon to THAT star, or worse, is he actually trying to BOOST SALES off child abuse awareness??" :lol:

Please god, make Arnold Schwarzenegger do one of these comercialls Terminatorstyle! PLEASE!

Please god, make Arnold Schwarzenegger do one of these comercialls Terminatorstyle! PLEASE!

Maybe he'll do for public service announcements what he once did for tourism advsertising: Bring Teh Creepy!

"You know something, after watching the mulattos shake it, I can absolutely understand why Brazil is totally devoted to my favorite body part: the ass."

"Here's how to bite. Okay, now forget that."

Last edited by a moderator:
AHAHAhahahahahahaaha

"How do you say it, Sierra?"
"Sauochi [sic], it means health"
"It means what, power?"
"HEALTH"

:lol: