Steel Prophet News from the Website

Pabla

The Devil Wears Maiden
Apr 18, 2004
LA
Steel Prophet News - July 26, 2006

Steel Prophet founders Steve Kachinsky and Vince Dennis Working on new songs...
In addition to that the band has a HUGE surprise in store for their fans, but it's just too big to reveal right now!

Keep it tuned here for updates.

Pabla said:

In addition to that the band has a HUGE surprise in store for their fans, but it's just too big to reveal right now!

Is Vince back in the band or is this a guest appearance type thing?

Pabla said:
Vince is back.

Sorry to bother you again Pabla, but did he go back in 2005 or 2006? I just want to update my website with the most accurate information that I can get.

Thanks. Hope your summer is going well and you're escaping from the heat.

prophetgoddess said:
Sorry to bother you again Pabla, but did he go back in 2005 or 2006? I just want to update my website with the most accurate information that I can get.

Thanks. Hope your summer is going well and you're escaping from the heat.

No bother! Steve and Vince have been getting together to write stuff since late 2005, Nov or Dec.

And no one can escape from the heat! But it's been good so far, thanks!

Oooohhhh!!!! That's sooooooooooo great!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey Vince, I can't tell you how glad I am that you're back!!!! (Actually, in a review for "Beware", I called you two "Steel Prophet's remains of the axis of ingenuity".) And Steve, it's a relief that there's finally another piece of news!!! You might believe that (not only) I was really deeply concerned about SP, for me one of the most touching metal bands ever........

Pabla said:

YAY Vince!!!! Cool news!:worship:

:) glad you guys liked the Vince news...even though he was not in Steel Prophet for a while him and Steve still remained best of buds

Vince rules indeed... did anyone catch him on tv the other day? It was too late for me!