Stefan and Hermann leaving Accept !!

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
“WE ARE PARTING AS FRIENDS!”
ACCEPT would like to thank Herman Frank & Stefan Schwarzmann for being with us these last 4 + years, for making themselves available whenever needed and for rocking their asses off! We and the fans all knew that they had their own careers and that eventually we would run into scheduling and other conflicts beyond our control. Herman and Stefan are now ready to take on the world, with their own band “PANZER”, a Nuclear Blast Record deal under their belts and a new album!

While Hermann will be sorely missed because he is one hell of a guitarist, I think Accept can find a decent replacement. Having Wolf there to get another guitarist up to standard can be done...... though I will definitely miss Hermann.
Losing Stefan is entirely different. Given the constraints of Accept's songwriting style (I mean Stefan couldn't do Mark Zonder riffs in Accept) he is absolutely incredible. He doesn't get mentioned often as being an elite drummer, but if you listen to the last three Accept discs and pay attention to the drums...... it is easy to hear that he is an absolute monster. He will be extremely tough to replace.

Bryant